Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,494.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone works anywhere on Earth and provides the most reliable voice and data satellite service in remote areas.
- Voice & data services, text messaging
- Smarthphone & tablet Wi-Fi access via the Optimizer and SATTMail
- Vehicle, marine and indoor use via docking stations: Vehicle or Office
- Water, shock & dust resistant
- Size: 5.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 in (143 x 55 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 9.4 oz (266 g)
- Data-ready: No data kit needed!
- Headset/Hands-free ready
- Battery: up to 30 hours of standby time, 4 hours of talk time
In the box:
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone (p/n BPKTN1901, old: BPKT0801)
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery (2200 mAh)
- AC Wall (Travel) Charger 110—220V
- International plug kit
- USB to MiniUSB Data Cable
- Antenna Adapter
- Auxiliary Antenna
- Car charger / adapter
- Hands-free headset
- CD-ROM with drivers & software
- User Guide & Quick Start Guide
- SIM-card (if plan purchased)
Prepaid Service PlansYou can choose an Iridium prepaid plan according to your needs, budget and the region of use. No monthly fees, no credit checks, no deposits, no overage charges! Review the plans below and pick one on the top of this webpage.
|Plan||Validity||Price||Cost of included airtime|
|Emergency 300-min||1 year||$749 $719||2.42||1.21||2.42||0.24|
|Global 100-min||30 days||$199||1.99||1.00||1.99||0.20|
|Global 200-min||6 months||$579 $559||2.90||1.45||2.90||0.29|
|Global 600-min||1 year||$849 $819||1.42||0.71||1.42||0.14|
|Global 4000-min||2 years||$3,299 $3,199||0.83||0.42||0.83||0.08|
|Alaska/Canada 200-min||6 months||$379||1.90||1.43||2.85||0.95|
|Alaska/Canada 500-min||1 year||$749 $719||1.50||1.13||2.25||0.75|
|Latin America 200-min||6 months||$360||1.80||0.90||1.80||0.90|
|Latin America 500-min||1 year||$620 $600||1.24||0.62||1.24||0.62|
|Middle East Africa 500-min||1 year||$480||0.96||0.90||1.80||0.60|
- Emergency 300-min Plan is the least expensive long-term plan and is perfect for emergency or occasional use throughout the year. Unused minutes expire annually.
- Global Plans feature a flat rate for the entire Iridium coverage area, offer various validity and bundle options and support anytime recharging and rolling over of unused balance.
- Northern Lights (Canada/Alaska) Plan provides discounted airtime rates for customers using their Iridium phones in Canada and Alaska.
- Latin America Plan offers discounted airtime rates for customers using Iridium satellite phones in South & Central America (NOT including the Caribbean).
- Middle East Africa Plan offers discounted airtime rates for customers using Iridium satellite phones in countries and territories of the Middle East and Africa.
For all plans:
- All inbound calls are free for the Iridium subscriber (the calling party pays!), except for two-stage dialing calls.
- Rates for outbound calls to other satellite phone systems are significantly higher.
- Each voucher has a validity term, which commences upon the voucher's activation. All prepaid minutes and other airtime will expire upon the end of the validity term unless a new voucher is loaded to the account before the expiration date. If a voucher is not extendable, all minutes will be forfeited on the expiration date.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account & Voucher Rules.