The Iridium Emergency 300-min Plan offers a lower start-up cost for individuals and organizations who need satellite communications only for emergency or occasional use.
For the annual fee of $678, you will receive a one-year subscription to Iridium satellite service with 300 bundled minutes. No monthly fees, no additional charges, no credit checks, no security deposits!
- Iridium SIM-card and activation
- 300 minutes of outgoing calls
- Account validity: 1 year
- Value-added services (messaging, data, voicemail)
Cost of included airtime:
|Outbound Voice Calls
| To landlines or cell phones
| To Iridium phones & voicemail
| To other satellite phones
| Direct dial calls
| Two-stage dialing calls
|Outbound Data Calls
|Text Messages (SMS)
| Outbound message
| Incoming message
- The plan can be used with any Iridium phone anywhere in the world.
- All unused minutes will be lost after expiration or upon conversion to the other account type.
- After expiration the Iridium account can be extended by loading other vouchers.
- Calls to rare destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are more expensive and will result in faster depletion of included minutes.
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
Do not purchase a new plan if you just want to add more minutes or extend validity of your existing Iridium account with SATTRANS. Get a new Iridium airtime voucher