Iridium Emergency 300-min Plan
The Iridium Emergency 300-min Prepaid Plan offers the least expensive 1-year global service plan for individuals and organizations that need satellite communications only for emergency or occasional use.For the annual cost of $726 ($60 per month), you will receive a one-year subscription to Iridium satellite service with 300 outbound minutes. No monthly fees, no additional charges, no credit checks, no security deposits!
- Iridium SIM-card and activation
- 300 minutes of regular outbound calls
- Service duration validity: 1 year
- $30 OFF per each plan (SIM)
- Global pole-to-pole coverage
|Cost of INCLUDED airtime
|Outbound voice calls|
|to landlines & mobile phones||2.42|
|to Iridium phones & voicemail||1.21|
|to other satellite systems||21.78|
|Two-stage dialing calls (What's this?)||2.42|
|Outbound data calls|
|Direct Internet Data||2.42|
|to landlines, mobile & Iridium phones||2.42|
|Text Messages (SMS)|
- The plan can be used with any Iridium phone or GO! device.
- Unused minutes in the Emergency plan do not roll over and will expire upon plan expiration (or upon conversion to another prepaid plan).
- After expiration the Iridium account can be renewed by recharging any Iridium voucher.
- Calls to rare destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are more expensive and will result in faster depletion of the included airtime credit.
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
Purchase and use of Iridium prepaid accounts and vouchers are subject to our Prepaid Account & Voucher Rules, please review them carefully.