Iridium GO! Prepaid SIM Plan
Iridium GO! Prepaid SIM Plan provides discounted rates for Iridium GO! data calls and text messages throughout the Iridium's global satellite coverage.
A prepaid plan is a great way to use Iridium GO! satellite terminals without monthly fees, credit checks, unexpected service charges or security deposits.
Iridium GO! Prepaid PlansWe offer three prepaid plans that are specially designed for Iridium GO!:
- GO!-400 and GO!-1000 plans offer a 50% discount for data calls, compared to standard plans,
- GO! Text plan offers a great value for sending text messages—just 12 cents per each.
|Plan type||GO!-400||GO!-1000||GO! Text|
|Included DATA minutes||400||1,000||60|
|Validity time||6 months||1 year||6 months|
|Implied cost of included airtime|
|Outbound calls, US$/min.|
|- GO! Internet Data||1.32||0.80||6.00|
|- Landlines / mobile phones||2.64||1.60||3.00|
|- Iridium phones & voicemail||1.32||0.80||1.44|
|- Other mobile satellite systems||23.76||14.31||24.00|
|Inbound calls, US$/min.|
|- Direct calls||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|- Two Stage Dialing Calls||2.64||1.60||3.00|
|Text Messages / SMS, US$/ea.|
For GO-400 and GO-1000 plans:
- The discounted Iridium GO! Data rate will only apply to data calls made with an Iridium GO! terminal. Data calls made with other Iridium devices will be charged at the regular voice rate.
- These plans are rechargeable, so one can add a new airtime voucher at any time. Any unused and new minutes will be combined.
- Prepaid minutes will be expired from the satellite account upon the end of the validity time term, unless a new airtime voucher is recharged before the expiration date.
For GO! Text plan:
- Iridium GO! Text prepaid plan can ONLY be used with Iridium GO! terminals.
- The GO! Text plan is not rechargeable. Any unused prepaid airtime will be lost after expiration or upon conversion to the other account type.
- After expiration of the GO! Text plan, the same account can be renewed with a new Iridium prepaid voucher.
For all plans:
- All inbound calls are free for the Iridium subscriber (but not for the caller!), except for two-stage dialing calls, which are charged at the outbound call rate.
- Calls to rare destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are more expensive and will result in faster depletion of included minutes.
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
- Do not purchase this plan plan if you want to renew your existing Iridium account with SATTRANS. Get a new Iridium airtime voucher instead.
- Returns and Cancellations. You can request a cancellation only if the SIM has not yet been activated. Terms and conditions apply.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.