Iridium 9505A Li-Ion Battery
Whether you need to replace the old battery or thinking about getting extra one for an upcoming trip to a remote area, this Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for Iridium 9505A satellite phones will always be handy.
- Battery Charge Time to 90% capacity is 3 hours when charged in a 9505A handset at 25 C (77 F)
- For optimum performance only charge your battery between 0 C (32 F) and 40 C (104 F)
- Fast charge will be complete in about 3 hours 15 minutes
- Compatibility: Iridium 9505A Phone (NOT for 9505!)
- Capacity: 2,860 mAh, 3.7 V, 10.58 Wh
- Talk Time: 3.2 hours
- Standby Time: 30 hours
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Iridium p/n: BAT1601 (old: BAT0602, BAT0401)
WARNING! Read before ordering a battery. Shipments of stand-alone batteries are strictly regulated by US and international hazmat shipping rules. Please follow these guidelines:
Continental United States: Your battery will ship via UPS Ground, we will not be able to use any express methods.
- NO battery shipping outside the continental US: We will NOT ship orders containing stand-alone li-ion batteries to anywhere outside the continental United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and all non-US destinations.
* Battery Life Disclaimer: Battery life estimates are based on laboratory testing. Actual battery life may vary depending on use conditions. All batteries may cause serious injury or property damage, particularly if handled improperly or used after damage. Improper treatment or use of batteries may present a danger of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard. See Iridium phone user's manual for additional Warnings and Safety Guidelines.